2.23.2009

13%

So.

This weekend I did that crazy lady-who-wants-a-baby thing where I bought pregnancy test after pregnancy test and kept peeing on a stick over and over again until one said I was pregnant.

It did.

I believe that I just proved, conclusively, that you can will yourself into being pregnant. I know a lot of people pray about this kind of stuff. But I hadn't reached the point of desperation where I was ready to make a deal with the G-evil. I was able to conceive simply by taking multiple pregnancy tests, until I got the results that I wanted.

I plan to write a book on this subject, because I'm sure that there are many women out there who would like to know about this new, foolproof system. I could be rich. Which is good, because I'm going to need the money.

Because I'm gonna be a MILF.

No comments:

Post a Comment