4.18.2009

Not Everything On the Internet Is True.

The contentious matter of when to tell my date about my pregnancy is a non-issue. There will be no second date.

I'm not sure if y'all knew this, but it turns out that everything on the internet is not necessarily as represented. For example, my date was none of the following things that were professed/implied:
  • smart
  • funny
  • confident
  • affluent
As soon as I this became apparent, I turned off the charm and walked away. I went home straight away (no pun intended) and asked my GBF (Gay Best Friend) to marry me, since she possess all of the qualities listed herein. However, her princess-like desire for a 6 carat ring from Tiffany's probably rules that out. I prefer a woman who likes the trigger of a power tool around her finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment