3.22.2009

Makin' Whoopie

I have officially had my first pregnancy craving/obsession.

Apparently, its impossible to get a decent Whoopie Pie in the city of Los Angeles, where I am currently in custody. For days, I paced around, not knowing what to do. Finally, some pregancy hormones kicked in and I realized that I could make them from scratch. I know. Crazy. Its definitely the hormones.

To prove that I made them, I took a picture. I shot it before assembly, so you would know that I didn't buy them at a bakery. There are even some official crumbs on the cookie sheet.

I ate one. It tasted almost like food.

I may have to wait until my second trimester when the mommy hormones really kick in before I try this baking thing again. Until then, or such a time when some authentic Whoopie Pies are flown my way, I will have to eat cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment