3.29.2009

Ugly People

This weekend, before my belly gets too big, I went out again. This time I had an explicit goal: get laid. In true tragic form, I am one of those women for whom pregnancy resulted in sex drive overload. This makes the dodged-a-bullet dumping all the more bittersweet.

Prior to attending the party where I was likely to meet my victim, I told my friends “I’m going home with the ugliest person in the room.”

Problem is, everyone was SO ugly that it was really hard to hone in on the super ugliest.

Furthermore, when really confronted with sleeping with someone unattractive, it’s just not possible to overcome your body’s visceral reaction.

You have no idea how useful “drunk and blurry” is until its gone.

1 comment:

  1. Even if the path is a little blurry, keep walking.
    You'll focus in when you know what you want. The picture of your life will become crystal clear.
    Just don't ever give up! See the link below for more info.

    #blurry
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete